I love this video. It’s entertaining, informative and really makes you question what you are eating and where its come from. Think fish farming is sustainable? Watch this very entertaining TED video by chef Dan Barber as he searches for a real sustainable fish and ends up questioning how we measure success.
My most recent blogs:
- Does American Business Get Climate Change?
- Are you Happy to Eat ‘Edible Food-like Substances’?
- The Truth of Uncertainty
- Can you Hear Me Major Tom?
- What can Mandela teach us?
- This Revolution will not be Televised
- Can a Skyscraper Feed People?
- Can Fungi Save our Agriculture Systems from Collapse?
- Audio: Designing a Resilient Transport System
- Newsnight Interviews Elon Musk
- Follow compost2cosmos on WordPress.com
You can follow me on twitter @compost2cosmos
My latest Instagram pic
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.