How does design effect our future? I was delighted to watch this short video from a discussion at the RSA in London by a design team looking at how we can transition from a linear economy into a circular economy – moving from a disposable economy to one that plans for longevity and reuse of the constituent materials. It’s a fascinating talk.
My most recent blogs:
- Does American Business Get Climate Change?
- Are you Happy to Eat ‘Edible Food-like Substances’?
- The Truth of Uncertainty
- Can you Hear Me Major Tom?
- What can Mandela teach us?
- This Revolution will not be Televised
- Can a Skyscraper Feed People?
- Can Fungi Save our Agriculture Systems from Collapse?
- Audio: Designing a Resilient Transport System
- Newsnight Interviews Elon Musk
- Follow compost2cosmos on WordPress.com
You can follow me on twitter @compost2cosmos
My latest Instagram pic
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.