My most recent blogs:
- Does American Business Get Climate Change?
- Are you Happy to Eat ‘Edible Food-like Substances’?
- The Truth of Uncertainty
- Can you Hear Me Major Tom?
- What can Mandela teach us?
- This Revolution will not be Televised
- Can a Skyscraper Feed People?
- Can Fungi Save our Agriculture Systems from Collapse?
- Audio: Designing a Resilient Transport System
- Newsnight Interviews Elon Musk
- Follow compost2cosmos on WordPress.com
You can follow me on twitter @compost2cosmos
My latest Instagram pic
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: Phosphorous
It should come as no surprise that our current industrialised agricultural system is in crisis. Huge monoculture farming methods and the use of pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilisers leave the soil gasping for life, often depleted of nutrients and unusable … Continue reading